Earlier I posted this amazing flammkuchen with smoked salmon and horseradish sauce recipe. This Italian version is just as easy and delicious!
RECIPE (2 persons)
- 1 roll flammkuchen dough
- 50gr fresh green pesto
- 80gr parma ham
- 100ml creme fraiche
- 30gr argula
- 10 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1 zucchini, sliced and grilled on both sides
- Optional: fresh oregano, leaves picked
- Roll out the dough and spread the creme fraiche over the dough in a thin layer.
- Add the tomatoes and grilled zucchini slices and bake for 10-15 minutes in a preheated oven at 210 degrees celsius.
- When the flammkuchen is done and has a nice brown colour around the edges, add little scoops of pesto and top the flammkuchen off with ham, optional oregano and argula. Enjoy!