Soba is Japanese for buckwheat, which is the grain these noodles are made of. They cook very quickly which makes this a dish you can whip up in just 20 minutes! Pair them with some storebought wakame salad, ripe avocado and sesame seeds. You could add fish if you like to, use a white fish filet, salmon or just eat it without any protein, which actually make this dish suitable for vegans.
RECIPE (2 persons)
- 150gr soba noodles
- 1 ripe avocado, sliced
- 100gr wakame salad
- 200gr mushrooms, sliced
- 1tbs oyster sauce
- 1ts soy sauce
- sesame seeds
- (fish filet)
- Prepare the soba noodles according to the package.
- In a large frying pan, heat up 1 tbs of sesame oil and fry the mushrooms for 5 min on high heat. Add the oyster sauce and stir fry for 1 min.
- If you like to add fish, grill the fish for 1 to 2 minutes per side seasoned with salt and pepper.
- When the noodles are cooked, add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Time to plate up: add the noodles, mushrooms and put the wakame and avocado on the side. Top off with sesame seeds. Enjoy!