Pasta is meant to be a very simple dish with not too many ingredients. For this pasta dish I have made a creamy spinach-parsley sauce that can be made in just 5 minutes! By blanching your veggies, you can easliy mix them into a very smooth sauce.
RECIPE (2 persons)
- 200gr spinach
- 100gr creme fraiche
- 15gr fresh parsley
- 1 ts lemon juice
- Black olives, sliced
- Parmesan cheese
- Store-bought tortelloni, around 125gr per person
- Heat a big pot of water and add a spoonful of salt. When boiling, blanch the spinach and herbs for 30 seconds until soft but still full of color! Transfer them to a sieve to drain the liquid.
- Squeeze out all the excess liquid and add the veggies to a blender, along with the creme fraiche, lemon juice, some salt and pepper. Mix for a couple minutes on high to make a smooth sauce.
- Meanwhile cook the pre-packaged pasta according to the package.
- Either mix the sauce with the pasta, or plate it like I did on the picture. Top it off with the olives and parmesan cheese. Enjoy!