If you're looking for a simple and fresh speedy supper then try these nutrition-packed wraps filled with grilled chicken, wrapped in smoked bacon. They will take a maximum of 20 minutes, so perfect for a busy weekday!
RECIPE (2 persons)
- 2 chicken filets, halved lengthwise
- 4 slices of (smoked) bacon
- 2 flatbreads
- 200gr cottage cheese
- ½ zucchini, sliced
- 1 cucumber
- 50gr feta
- 5gr parsley/dill
- 1 ts lemon juice
- Roll the chicken filets in a slice of bacon and fry them for 4 min per side.
- Meanwhile fry the zucchini slices for 3/4 min until nice and brown.
- Make the salad by mixing all the ingredients. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Spread the flatbread with cottage cheese and load it with all the toppings. Add a big spoonful of sriracha and wrap it up. Enjoy!