Impress-your-friends-kinda-dish!! Charring your veggies gives them a deep smokey flavor! And it actually makes the jalapenos and onions sweet and soft, reducing the heat but enhancing the flavor. Making this the perfect bbq-barty snack to dip in veggies or bread.
- 2 grilled corn cobs
- "8-ball zucchini" or just plain zucchini, divide into eight
- 100gr cream cheese
- 10gr parsley, chopped
- ½ ts onion powder
- ½ ts garlic powder
- 100gr creme fraiche
- 100gr green onion
- 3 jalapenos, halved and deseeded
- ¼ lemon
- Cut the corn of the cob and mix with the cream cheese, herbs, spices, creme fraiche and the juice of ½ lemon.
- On the barbecue or gas stove, grill the green onion and jalapenos until charred, not burned. If the skin of the jalapeno turns black, you can peel it off quite easily.
- Chop the jalapenos and green onions very fine and mix with the cream cheese mixture.
- Grill the zucchini slices on the grill or in a pan until caramelized. Use them as a dipper for the cream cheese! Enjoy!