Definitely one of my absolute favorites! The eggplant is soft on the inside and has a spicy crust on top. Combine that with garlic coriander naan bread with a juicy chicken burger and there you go: one hell of a meal. If you are a coriander-hater, substitute with parsley.
RECIPE (4 persons)
- 2 large eggplants, halved and scored
- 4 chicken burgers or make your own with minced chicken
- 2 garlic coriander naan
- 500gr Greek yogurt
- 1 cucumber
- 1 red chili
- 15gr coriander (leave it out if you're a hater 😉)
- 10gr dill
- 2 ts ras el hanout
- 3 tbs olive oil
- Mix the olive oil with the ras el hanout and rub onto the scored eggplants. Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes.
- Meanwhile grate the cucumber and squeeze out the moisture. Mix the cucumber into the yogurt along with the chili, dill and almost all coriander. Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the burgers until their cooked (takes about 10 min).
- Grill the naan breads for a couple minutes and cut them in half lengthwise.
- Place the burger on top of the naan and cover with loads of salad. Enjoy!