Small effort, big flavor!💯 Enjoying asparagus season to the max with this grilled green asparagus salad with argula, roasted almonds, looottsss of Old Amsterdam cheese, Granny Smith apple and a mustard dille dressing. 🥗 It's fresh, healthy, spicy, flavorful and pretty much everything you want.
Tip: in this recipe I have added one grilled chicken breast a person. If you want to make the vegetarian option, you can substitute the chicken for a big boiled/grilled potato.
- 500gr green asparagus, ends snapped and halved
- 80gr argula
- 30gr roasted almonds, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 10gr dille, chopped
- 1 Granny Smith apple, sliced
- 30gr Old Amsterdam shavings
- 1 tbs mustard
- 1 tbs Creme fraiche
- 1 tbs yoghurt
- 2 grilled chicken breasts
- Blanch the asparagus for 5 min in heated water. Then fry them in 1tbs oil for another 5 min.
- Meanwhile make the dressing by mixing the mustard, creme fraiche and yoghurt.
- In a big salad bowl, mix the argula, onion, apple, dille, Old Amsterdam and the dressing.
- Add the grilled asparagus to the mixture and add salt and pepper to taste. Top off with the almonds and optional chicken/potatoes. Enjoy!