Cauliflower rice with grilled ras-el-hanout chickenfilet and yoghurt-lime sauce!🥣 Makes eating your veggies an absolute treat. I love using grated cauliflower stem as a substitute for rice. In this dish I have seasoned the chicken filet with a ras-el-hanout spicemix, a North-African spice mixture, which also affects the taste of the rice nicely. Since the rice and chicken can be a little bit spicy, I have topped it off with a yoghurt-lime sauce that adds a nice acidity and freshness to the dish!
RECIPE (2 persons)
- 400gr cauliflower rice
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 red chili, chopped
- 1 lime
- 300gr chickenfilet, sliced
- 200ml Greek yogurt
- Fresh mint, chopped
- 2tbs ras el hanout
- Toss together the chicken filet and ras el hanout in a bowl. Grill the chicken filet in a pan until cooked. Take out the chicken filet and put aside.
- Meanwhile mix yogurt with the juice of half a lemon and half a chili. Set aside.
- Fry the onion and remaining chili in the pan with the leftover juices chicken juices. After 2 min add the cauliflower. Stir and fry for another 2 min, then add the chicken and mint.
- Serve with the yogurt sauce and a slice of lime.